About Rob Barton
WHO AM I?
My name is Rob Barton, and I love being a team member at Spectrum Products Inc! Prior to coming on board here, I had owned a construction company. On various occasions over several years, Scott Cissel (owner), had contacted me to help with the wiring and set up of new machines. During that time, we established a great working relationship, but I never dreamed I would close my business to accept a full-time position here.
WHAT DO I ENJOY?
In addition to work, I cherish spending time with family and friends. I have been blessed with a wonderful family. My wife, Tammy, enjoys managing our home, cooking wonderful meals, and homeschooling our children.
Actually, our oldest son has now graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in accounting. Our other son is 14 years old, and loves being a big brother to our two adopted children.
My two sons and I enjoy playing golf together - It's a great exercise (we usually walk), and is a great time to communicate with them. As a family, we also enjoy hiking, swimming, skiing, skating, and gardening.
MY OTHER HOBBIES / INTERESTS INCLUDE:
I am also one of three pastors at a family-integrate / age-integrated Christian church. Therefore, we have many opportunities to share our lives with others. For more information, please visit our web site.
Some of my favorite preachers are:
John MacArthur and David Jeremiah.
Click here to read my personal testimony.
our mission statement
- > Strive, as a business owner, to model Jesus Christ and share his message of salvation and grace.
- > Continue to design and manufacture quality, useful, and innovative products.
- > Manufacture products that save time, money, and trees at an affordable price.
- > Deliver outstanding customer service and product support.
- > Continue to develop a quality dealer network, focusing on teamwork.
- > Continue the growth and education of Treegator® and it's use throughout the world.
- > Provide a safe, clean, and enjoyable work environment for our employees.
- > Always keep people and family first, remembering that they are the reason we are in business.